Natural news' Mike Adams, the Heath Ranger, writes:
In the last 30 years, the field of psychiatry has transformed childhood into a disease through the label of ADHD. That's exactly what Dr. Fred Baughman, a pediatric neurologist and fellow of the American Association of Neurologists explores in this downloadable interview from Truth Publishing.
Dr. Baughman is one of the few neurological experts that is willing come forward with the truth about ADHD and the mass drugging of America's children. Have you ever wondered why other countries don't have this explosion of mental illness in their kids? Have you ever wondered why people in your parent's generation didn't have these problems? The answers are all right here in this interview.
Plus, Dr. Baughman shares his latest book on the subject, and a DVD warning to parents about the latest epidemic of childhood diagnosis, who is profiting from it, and how the label could hurt their child for life -- not to mention the risk of heart attack, stroke, drug abuse and all the other side effects that children on ADHD drugs experience.
Read all this and more in "Live with Dr. Fred Baughman," available for downloading now at:
Dr. Baughman shares startling facts such as:
- What group wants four out of every ten children diagnosed as ADHD
- How brain "disorders" lack an objective standard
- Why an ADHD-labeled child will have trouble getting healthcare coverage, getting a job, or getting into the military
- How diseases are created by a "show of hands"
- How parents, teachers and school districts are getting paid for ADHD diagnoses
- How many psychiatric experts are owned by the pharmaceutical industry
- The law the Bush Administration put into action that will REQUIRE your child to be screened for ADHD
- Adult ADHD "recruiting" centers where 80 percent are diagnosed as ADHD
- How the FDA lobbied another country to keep dangerous ADHD drugs on the market after fatalities occured
- Why your grandparents were never diagnosed with ADHD
- What percentage of kids walk out of their first psychiatric visit with an ADHD diagnosis
- How taxpayers foot the bill for every ADHD diagnosis
You'll want to pass this information on to everyone you know with children or grandchildren, so they don't become just another vehicle of profit for the drug industry. The risks are just too great, and too many parents and children have suffered already.
Download "Live with Dr. Fred Baughman" right now and read it for yourself: